2009-11-16

3DTV : The Future is Here



Channel 4 is having a 3D season.  In conjunction with Sainbury's, they're giving away 3D glasses and putting on a week of 3D programmes.  There's going to be mix of original programming, old 3D horror films and also what will surely be the television event of the decade, there's going to be two hour-long programmes showing the Queen's coronation year in 3D.  The Queen in 3D!  This is surely what 3D glasses were invented for.   It'll be like having The Queen in your living room.

If you haven't done so already, go to Sainsbury's and pick up some free glasses.  Then you too, can look this cool.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

7 comments:

Simon said...

Surely to look this cool we'd have to also go an buy a pair of fetching checked/stripy pyjamas, which I hope we'll see the 3-D Queen in this week.

Jonathan said...

I can't believe you have used the word 'cool' in this post after all the aggravation you gave me about my use of it today. The audacity of your good self is quite something.

Marc said...

Simon, the Queen will not be wearing any Calvin Klein lounging pants as they do not match her hat.

Jonathan, I did not use the word "cool" after the aggravation I gave you about your use of it today. I used it before. Since I used it the word "cool" has fallen out of vogue.

Jonathan said...

My mistake. Carry on.

Ceci said...

I love this pic so much it is my screen saver

Marc said...

Ceci, it's always nice to have your photoshopping complemented by a master of the art, thanks. Is it the lurid colours and trippy patterns that you like, or is it the background?

Ceci said...

Love it because it's Ford Prefect and Arthur Dentalistic